Have an account?

Thursday, June 3, 2010

About Darren

Young Fisherman - Growing up in the south, fishing and spending time on the lake was a favorite past time. Refining my bass fishing skills with my longtime friend and fishing buddy. I learned what it took to catch large bass on Lay Lake, home of the 2010 Bass Master Classic. Fishing on lakes throughout the south I learned the fishing patterns of southern large mouth bass.

Fishing Travels - Throughout the years I have had the chance to fish at some places that most only read about. Fishing across the midwest, and extreme north, I have had the chance to experience bass fishing in many different environments. Throughout these experiences, I have learned that all these lakes have one thing in common, bass love to be caught.

Today - Living outside of Memphis, Tennessee there are some awesome fishing lakes within an hours drive from my home. To the west is Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri and to the South is Mississippi and Alabama, and of course Tennessee has some of the best bass fishing in the country.

With fishing being my sport, I started Fishin Tool Bag visit Fishin Tool Bag manufactures fishing seat tool bags for bass boats and other fishing boats. Fishin Tool Bags can be purchased at Amazon.com or at your local fishing supply tackle retailer.


As an avid bass fisherman, today I am focused on my fishing career to ensure that my sponsors get the most visibility that I can offer through my fishing. Since the beginning Bass Pro Shops had the vision to add me to their prostaff. Along with Bass Pro Shops my other sponsors are: Nitro Boats, Mercury Marine, Fish Harder Company their product lines are "Tru-Tungsten, Picasso, Mittatchii, Live Eyewear, Stay'n Charge, Power-Pole, 02 Marine Technolgies, and Averagefisherman.com.

On most days I can be found fishing on Kentucky Lake with my Nitro bass boat. Remember to always wear an approved coast guard approved personal floatation vest when the main engine is under power.















0 comments:

Post a Comment